We can call you in 10 languages.
Just write a few letters from the word you are looking for.
Are you having a problem? Let Us Call You.
Breast-conserving surgery implies removal of the breast cancer zone ...
Obesity is responsible for 5 to 13% of all-cause deaths around the world.
In vitro fertilization implies fertilizing the ovum of the female subject with the sperm of the male subject at laboratory settings.
Please view all the content in our health guide.
Use our digital solutions portal.
We call you to set an appointment.
Our Health Guide is prepared to provide you actual information.
Conditions we treat with Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Applications We Are Doing
• Short-wave diathermy
• Analgesic (pain relieving) currents (TENS, interferential current, vacuum interference, diadynamic current)
• Paraffin bath (separately for hands and feet)
• Whirlpool (separately for hands and feet)
• Four-cell galvanic bath
• Cervical traction (neck traction),
• Lumbar traction
• ESWT (shock wave therapy for musculoskeletal diseases such as calcaneal spur, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow and trigger points)
• Electric stimulation
• Upper limb (arm) ergometry, • Treadmill, • Bicycle ergometry (bicycle exercise),
• Shoulder wheel, • Finger ladder
• Theratube and therabands
• Occupational therapy
• Weights (dumbbell set and sand bags),
• Balance board
Conditions We Treat
* Low back pain and neck pain
* Cervical and lumbar spondyloarthrosis
* Knee, hip and hand osteoarthritis
*Herniated cervical and lumbar discs
*Scoliosis (abnormal curvature of the spine)
*Myofascial pain syndrome (pain secondary to muscle spasm)
*Fibromyalgia syndrome (soft tissue rheumatism)
*Adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)
*Shoulder girdle tears
*Tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow
*Knee ligament injury and tears, meniscus tears
• Patellofemoral pain syndrome (chondromalacia patella– anterior knee pain),
*Ankle ligament injury
*Rehabilitation after orthopedic surgery (arthroscopy, replacement, fracture and tendon repair etc.)
*Poliomyelitis (infantile paralysis)
*Ankylosing spondylitis and rheumatoid artrhritis (subacute and chronic)
* Occupational injuries
*Rehabilitation after hand surgery
*Tendinitis, bursitis and injuries secondary to microtraumas
*Rehabilitation for Myopathy
*Rehabilitation for polyneuropathy
*Peripheral nerve injuries
*Carpal tunnel syndrome, tarsal tunnel syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome and ulnar neuropathy
*Rehabilitation of stroke
*Rehabilitation of traumatic brain injury
*Rehabilitation after brain tumor surgery
*Rehabilitation for respiratory system diseases (pulmonary rehabilitation).
*Medical pilates practices in healthy individuals and patients with myofascial pain syndrome
*Pregnancy rehabilitation-pregnancy yoga
Therapeutic Local Injections
-Trigger point injection
*Injections for tendinitis and bursitis
*Neural compression injections (carpal tunnel syndrome etc.)
From us to your inbox periodically.